Wednesday, February 26, 2020

1 hey dad

Let's say 30 years ago, a boy playing in his back yard with his towel wrapped around his neck as a Cape and a toy blaster that his father passed down to him, runs around. His dad shouts 'who you chasing space man?' The boy points the bulbous ray gun blaster at his dad 'pirates who robbed the orphanage, they took the field trip money!' The dad I. His short sleeve button down shirt raises his arms 'I hope you dont this k I'm one of them, I came with a space friend and I know he's no pirate'  the boys jaw drops 'you brought an astronaut over!' The dad shrugs 'not an astronaut but a space man, one we are not gonna tell people about!' The boys face looks confused and then surprised 'you brought an alien from the dark side of the moon home! Mom's not gonna let us keep him here!' The father laughs and tell the son to "THINK PAST MARS" (that will be the title logo for the first time)

Now I want to plot out this story and then go back and refi e it as I complete this. If i ever find an artist I'll be a hell of a long way forward

No comments:

Post a Comment