Thursday, March 5, 2020

10 past present future all connect

With the back yard a mess they dump the charcoal into the whole the lizard made and he climbs in behind it for a warm nights sleep. The two say goodnight to Lima as his wife washes dishes and tells Oscar "see you tomm" as roger snape "not with that threat looming in the yard" his mother stops what she is doing "dispite your father I have kept you alive and I'll be damned if you grandson won't outlive us all"

The sun rises to a half built shed and roaring bbq and shovels placed around the yard. Lima know is on his neighbors door " hey Hal, ima try and make that movie again now with my grandsons help" "that moster movie with the animatronics, why dont you try CG, its easier" "naw I'm using it to teach the grandson hands on skill instead of adding another reason for him to play on the computer"

The sun rises a little more into the morning "roger runs around the kitchen as lima keeps busy and Theeash builds the shed. "I'll need power and then supplies from my ship" "no can do Area51 is a problem for me, it would raise eyes and questions" "threats deserve weaponry, challenges deserve attention, yet we deserve to be rewarded for our efforts" "you figure out how to make me richer and my family prosper and you can learn hide help conquer influence in peace with me here" "in your time of passing your progeny will not aid me" "Roger is snake bitten, no disrespect but that boy inside he's curious and with that we have a chance"

No comments:

Post a Comment