Thursday, March 5, 2020

9 its it's not a hello without a welcome

Thraesh still standing climbs out of the pool onto the grass to drop dry. He looks at the sun and squats down with his back to it. "Lima I need food, my hibernation was extended and I tapped reserves." Lima walks inside "boys we are throwing a BBQ! Oscar get all the meat from the deep freezer. Roger I may need you to make a run to the store." Grandpa the old deer and bison meat! That stuff's old grandpa I dont want that." "For complaining you get grandmas leftovers and that not for you it's for my guest of honor" roger looks at his father with disappointment "he gets a bbq and I'm going to the store for what now?" Lima grabs his wallet "the biggest tablet you can find with extra damage protection, a sheed at least 15 by 15, and some bbq supplies meat charcoal sauce, you know the works. Oh and plenty to drink for the three of us!" 
With the sun getting closer to setting meat cooked the grandfather and father sitting in lounge chairs sharing beers roger runs up "grandpa that was so cool how Thrarsh eat those giant chunks of meat whole bones and all" the two men in unison respond "that's nothing" and look at each other the grandfather laughing and the father looking sad. The father "and that's why I told you what I told you I side the house" lima looks at roger "not this again, you are safe, dont be small minded" roger swings his beer "I saw what I saw and feel how I feel, you act like it's an imposibility" lima says "he said one joke and you paint him for life"

OSCAR shouts to Thraesh "what you doing?" He responds "fighting of lethargy, I've woken, eaten absorbed heat and desire rest. Yet this research is enthralling, you warmbloods have shifted immensely since I last engaged your history and culture. Your hair has gotten smaller and for some bigger"

No comments:

Post a Comment