Thursday, March 5, 2020

8 promises and promises

Roger drags Oscar inside the house "son, listen no matter what grandpa tells you, do not get close to Tharsh. That is a direct order,  do not disobey it." Roger looking scared asks "what has he done?" Roger looks his son square in The eye "nothing thativeseen but the potential for something to happen to you is to high, icant live with out you. So do not get to close to him" understanding the love his father has for him "okdad, I won't let him hurt me"

Outside , lima leans over the pool as Thraesh circles the pool, it is larger enough for his large body and tail to swim around. "I was beginning to forget about you, I thought the time would never be right. How long do we have?" Bubbling the water Thraesh exhales and raises his head "that is a conversation for another time. Tell what has changed since my time away?"  With the only grin "I won't tell you I'll show you, we have a mobile connected data network with limitless access to historical and cultural archives. Like you told me the future was near and we will all be connected" thraesh opens his eyes "has it been bennificial?" Lima shakes his head "people have made money but most use it to waste time" thraesh stands "so I will go unnoticed now."  "Yes you will"

No comments:

Post a Comment