Thursday, March 5, 2020

12 the heart of the matter

Now lounged out at high noon on the disturbed grass with the tablet in his outstretched arms Thraesh watches videos, Oscar stands on the other side of the yard "do I call you Mr?" With out moving "mo such formalities from Miron3 apply to me, I am simply Thraesh of Qwince, I respond to my name, and my name alone." Puzzled "what's Miron3?"  Here. Others have dubbed this solar system Miron for its resemblance to their own and we are on the 3rd planetoid." "Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh, so what are you doing here anyway?" Thraesh pauses his video and rolls over to his back and then sits up "I came to observe and learn. Lima has provided me hospitality and support, he will get my full report once it is complied." What are you learning?" "The wisdom, foolishness and intricacies of you societies." "You talk to serious for me to understand" "lima chimes in "he's watching us to see how we really are. Santa has a bag of gifts but doesn't have his naughty or nice list" "how do we get on the good list and what do we get?" "I dont know how to get on the list besides by not being bad, and what we get is a chance to play with the co ok last toys you can imagine" "I want my own spaceship and a robot dog called 'flea scratcher' "

No comments:

Post a Comment