Thursday, March 5, 2020

11 the truth but not so much so

Roger looks out the window and asks his grandma "you gotta tell me everything grandma, what's it like having a alien under your pool? Have you always been cool with an alien in the backyard? What's Thraesh like? Why is dad so worried about him? What happened? Did he threaten him with his fangs and claws? Or was it his space ship? Wait where's his space ship now? Is it under the house?does everything g here transform into a part of the ship? Is grandpa's chair the command seat? I bet I can find a door to the ship in the basement? Why are we not in space? Wait are we going to space now that Thraesh is out from under the pool? I cant wait to tell the kids from school and my game about going to space? How can I tell anyone dad told me this is a family secret like I  the movies, one we dont tell people, but how come no one knows about this? Grandma is the government gonna find out? Are they gonna take us away and cut Thraesh up into little tiny peices? Wait are we gonna fight the government? Is the MEN IN BLACK who is gonna come get us? Are we working with the MEN I BLACK? I saw all the movies this year, aliens are cool. But a mini Kiaju is even cooler, did you know Kiaju means big monster? Grandma can I go outside now?

With a smile "yes you can, and you better help grandpa clean the mud out of my pool"

No comments:

Post a Comment