Monday, March 2, 2020

7 crocodile tears

With a deep breath the giant lizard belly flops into the pool and sinks to the bottom as the water gets muddy brown. Oscar gripping his dad "grandpa is it ok to be that close to him?" Lima looks back with a frown of disappointment "that is small minded thinking! This is my friend and a guest in my house, if I saw he's my friend that means he's family." Roger finished his father sentence "family can be dangerous, and 800lbs of muscle and teeth from another planet tends to raise suspicion! Why am I explaining this, Oscar let's go, grab your stuff from inside" like a whale a exhale shoots a spray of water upward as the mo ster floats to the top mostly sunk in the water his nostrils above the water. He inhales, and with the mud cleared from his eyes he peels back the internal eyelids. The milky white eyes move and his pupils shrink in the daylight and he focuses on Roger and lifts hi head out of the water "Lima, your progeny has survived and grown well, I feared for him as he was so terrified. Young Roger, what do I call you now?" Roger shouts "roger, just roger" Oscar looks up to his dad "you know him too, grandpa says he's ok and I dont want to judge cause he looks kinda cool you know like a people sized giant monster. But if you dont like him then he might be l I'll keep a bad guy right?" Lima smirks and asks roger "yes son tellem what king of person Thraesh is" after dunking back in the water after the last time he spoke the lizard rises up "roger update us on your evaluation of my presence please" roger looks his dad right in the eye "dont let the manners fool you, that is a threat to not just us but the whole world"

End credits then Thraesh turns to tell Lima "update me later, confirm this is of your brood and not a motherless hatchling inserted in your nest" lima laughs and tells the lizard "there is a test for that and a guy on tv who spends an hour telling people if they are or are not the father of the kid" (trash tv but entertainment)

No comments:

Post a Comment